Lead Mobile Developer
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Kelowna, BC
Loop Media is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Mobile Developer to work at their Kelowna office in a leadership capacity within their Core Mobile App Engineering team.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
- Provide technical and team leadership in the existing mobile development team
- Architect big-picture changes to both consumer mobile apps, and the native platform SDKs
- Oversee the full lifecycle of product & feature updates for all mobile products
- Automate testing for critical paths and key features
- Deliver frequent, high-quality releases
- Help integrate the platform with key customers' mobile products
- Participate in product and feature planning to constructively solve problems quickly and communicate the results to the rest of the company
- Coach team members to share knowledge and improve overall team performance
- Report on progress and release schedules to the CTO
Skills and Experience
- B.Sc. in Comp Sci, or related field
- 5 years' experience developing & shipping mobile products
- Great communication skills and a sense of humour and fun
- A solid understanding of app architecture, MVC, & OO design principles
- Experience integrating into customer apps & providing professional services
- Experience with multi-device / multi-platform testing, including testing and releasing apps through the App Store or Play Store beta and release process
- Android Java
- React Native
- Startup experience
- Public Github account
- Experience building SDKs / stand alone libraries
- Strong, collaborative team and an informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary, group benefits, and employee share options
- Rare opportunity to help make the platform continue to lead mobile marketing initiatives
GetintheLoop is building the world's most advanced Mobile Offers platform. They deliver real-time offers directly to the mobile phones of an app's audience, enabling local business to attract new customers, develop meaningful relationships, and obtain immediate in-depth data on their existing consumer preference.
GetintheLoop is the flagship product in the consumer division of Loop Media Group. Since their beginning in 2014, GetintheLoop has grown into the top-rated iOS and Android application of its kind in Canada, used by hundreds of top national and local brands. More recently, GetintheLoop has launched Canada’s first ever SaaS digital franchise known as GetintheLoop Local with over 15 franchise-run cities in operation.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Careers@RoninHR.com