Linux Operations Engineer
This position is based on-site in Kelowna
As a Linux Operations Engineer at nine you are responsible for the smooth operation of more than 1,000 servers as well as the technical support of our customers.
Our managed services team focuses on supporting our customers with all their technical issues and questions. The team handles all incoming requests as well as new orders and ensures the smooth operation of the server infrastructure.
Your main tasks:
- React to all monitoring alerts to ensure the 24/7 operation of over 18,000 services
- Conduct maintenance tasks on the server infrastructure
- Answer emergency calls from customers
- Set up new servers
- Technical customer support by e-mail
- Professional experience as a System Engineer working with Linux (Ubuntu & Redhat)
- Experienced with internet services such as DNS, SMTP, HTTP, Apache, Nginx, MySQL, postgresSQL and LAMP
- You are interested in working with technologies such as AWS, Docker, Openshift and Kubernetes
- You go the extra mile to ensure a great customer experience
- You are curious and are continuously expanding your knowledge
"We are navigators. We don't let anything get us off course and know our way around complex sys- tems. We are the guarantor for a safe, relaxed journey to and in the cloud."
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Ingrid@RoninHR.com