MID LEVEL .NET FULL STACK DEVELOPER
This position is located on-site in Kelowna
At CentralSquare, you’ll get the opportunity to work with international clients, in a collaborative environment, using the latest technology stacks.
Looking to grow your career? That’s great! The team at CentralSquare believes in growing and cultivating careers. You’ll learn from seasoned software professionals, and work with up-and-coming superstars. There is plenty of room for growth for motivated people.
Hard work should be rewarded. CentralSquare is committed to competitive compensation, and pair it with a great benefits package. If you like playing recreational sports, Friday socials, and all you can drink coffee, you'll fit right in.
As a Mid-Level Software Developer you will work with a team focused on developing high value, high quality software for use in the Public Administration of cities and towns across North America. Leverage your top-shelf .NET development skills and work with a remarkably talented group of development professionals. Primary responsibilities include software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining and testing) our Windows and web applications using .Net and web technologies.
You will work closely with system architects to collaborate in designing & developing solutions to complex problems, and will be expected to follow design, development & testing best practices and methodologies. You will work on a collaborative agile development team, and in addition to your strong individual contributions, you will provide advice and assistance to more junior team members, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or college diploma with equivalent experience.
- 3 - 7 years of experience as a software engineer
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- 3 - 7 years professional experience with:
- .NET 4.x/.Net Core 2.0 Frameworks
- C#, ASP.NET
- SQL Server, IIS
- Web Services (REST)
- Data modeling, database design and programming (SQL Server, Stored Procedures)
Other skills that will be valuable include:
- Experience in Public Administration applications
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with source code control systems such as TFS, VSTS, Azure DevOps, Git
- Knowledge of Android and IOS OS Applications (Cordova Platform)
About the company:
CentralSquare Technologies is an industry leader in public safety and public administration software, serving over 7,500 organizations from the largest metropolitan city to counties and towns of every size across North America. They provide the broadest, smartest and most unified software suite that serves 3 in 4 citizens across North America.
To apply for this position, please send CV to: Careers@RoninHR.com