Senior JS React Developer at Bluzelle Networks
Are you passionate about Single Page Application development using TDD/BDD within the React platform? Do you enjoy taking initiative and proactively propose better methods for approaching software development? Would you like to work within a team that is creative and productive, yet keeps an eye on communication and team morale to ensure the best experience for all?
Bluezelle has a supportive and nurturing environment for those that are team players (no egos!), open communicators and passionate engineers.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Interact with the team in planning Sprints, coding and updating JIRA
- Develop using a TDD/BDD approach
- Manage your work using Git/Github
- Be a dependable and self-managed team member
- Cooperatively contribute thoughts and ideas to the group - the team is highly engaged via slack
- Strong expertise with ES6
- React.js experience
- Experience using Git
- Experience with Node.js
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience
- Ability to stay engaged with your team and work remotely via Slack
- The team at Bluzelle is committed to staying lean and leveraging technical best practices across the board - they guarantee you'll improve your understanding / utilization of Git, Functional Programming, ES6/7 and React - at a minimum!
- All team members work remotely - a flexible lifestyle that supports your personal work approach
- Vacation and paid sick leave, but if you'd like you can also take your job with you and bank your vacation days - as long as you coordinate with your team lead
- Salary and optional stock options and/or crypto currency
- A competitive and comprehensive extended benefits program including Life, Critical Illness, AD&D, LTD/STD, Dependants, Travel, Vision / Dental, Partners / Dependants, Extended Health (Chiro, Acupuncture, etc.)
- Bluzelle invests in their team culture and morale through events and activities, as well as offer training subsidies for relevant coursework
To apply: Please send resumé to Ingrid@RoninHR.com