SENIOR QA ANALYST AT CENTRALSQUARE
This position is based on-site in Kelowna
At CentralSquare, you’ll get the opportunity to work with international clients, in a collaborative environment, using the latest technology stacks.
Hard work should be rewarded. CentralSquare is committed to competitive compensation, and pair it with a great benefits package. If you like playing recreational sports, Friday socials, and all you can drink coffee, you'll fit right in with the team.
As a Senior QA Analyst, this hands-on, collaborative opportunity will enable you to provide software testing services in an agile team environment. You will partner with the development team to produce high quality products that consistently provide value to our customers.
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test suites
- Create effective test strategies and test plans
- Coordinate with other entities (product owners, solution architects, software engineers, business analysts) in order to successfully prepare for tests
- Estimate and plan testing activities
- Join forces with the agile team in problem analysis, reproduction and resolution of defects
- Identify software enhancement opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Participate proactively in the improvement of our quality assurance process
- Participate in daily stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives, plus other meetings as required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or college diploma with equivalent experience
- Understanding of concepts and principles associated with quality assurance and ability to apply quality assurance and testing techniques
- 5-7 years test experience in a QA Analyst role
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as TestComplete or Selenium
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience testing ERP or Financial applications
- Effective knowledge of SQL, XML, Web Services, C# and/or Java, ASP.NET
- Ability to deliver quality results under pressure and at a high rate
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Desire to be a productive member of a dynamic and diverse team
About the company:
CentralSquare Technologies is an industry leader in public safety and public administration software, serving over 7,500 organizations from the largest metropolitan city to counties and towns of every size across North America. They provide the broadest, smartest and most unified software suite that serves 3 in 4 citizens across North America.
To apply for this position, please send CV to: Careers@RoninHR.com