Software Engineer Modeling at KOMIXSTREAM
This position is based on-site in Kelowna
About the company
KOMIXSTREAM has created an exciting and novel media format, the center-piece of which is their “Breathing Image™” technology. They will distribute and scale this new media format by developing a scalable platform capable of delivering to a global audience.
Komixstream’s team leadership includes John Delaney, an Emmy award-winning comic book artist and illustrator, who has been working closely with sister company TVEON for several years. John has drawn for DC Comics, The Simpsons and many other titles. Komixstream’s technical lead is Adam Clark, a senior engineer with over 20 years experience, formerly with Technicolor. Adam has been a pioneer of software based media for highly scalable systems and brings radically new ideas to this paradigm.
The Breathing Image™ is a new and exciting way to experience interactive digital literature.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining scalable infrastructure
- Design, develop, test and document product features.
- Where possible, maximize the usage of test automation tools to ensure efficient and repeatable test coverage.
- Collaborate with other developers as needed during sprints to ensure timely delivery of tasks.
- Participate in the review of peers' work.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years experience in software development
- A desire to work in a collaborative development environment
- Knowledge of mobile app development practices such as best Human Interface practices, battery and performance optimization, etc
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux development practices.
- Good planning and organizational abilities.
- Strong skills in build automation and testing.
To apply for this position, please email your resumé to Ingrid@RoninHR.com