SENIOR .NET FULL STACK DEVELOPER AT CENTRALSQUARE
3 openings, all based on-site in Kelowna, BC
At CentralSquare, you’ll get the opportunity to work with international clients, in a collaborative environment, using the latest technology stacks.
Hard work should be rewarded. CentralSquare is committed to competitive compensation, and pair it with a great benefits package. If you like playing recreational sports, Friday socials, and all you can drink coffee, you'll fit right in with the team.
As a Senior Software Developer you will work with a team focused on developing high value, high quality software for use in the Public Administration of cities and towns across North America. Leverage your top-shelf .NET development skills and work with a remarkably talented group of development professionals. Primary responsibilities include software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining and testing) our Windows and web applications using .Net and web technologies.
Senior Software Developers will have significant latitude in designing & developing solutions to complex problems, and will be expected to provide expertise in architecture, design, development & testing best practices and methodologies. You will work on a collaborative agile development team, and in addition to your strong individual contributions, you will provide advice and assistance to more junior team members, as needed, to help in continually improving the quantitative and qualitative outputs of the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or college diploma with equivalent experience.
- Proven experience as a senior software engineer
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- 7+ years professional experience with:
- .NET 4.x/.Net Core 2.0 Frameworks
- C#, ASP.NET
- SQL Server, IIS
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Data modeling, database design and programming (SQL Server, Stored Procedures)
Other skills that will be valuable include:
- Ability to drive the use of current best practices, tool sets, and common design patterns within the Microsoft .net framework
- Ability to leverage design patterns for common problems such as scalability & fault tolerance
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with source code control systems such as TFS, VSTS, Azure DevOps, Git
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Android and IOS OS Applications (Cordova Platform)
- Experience in ERP applications
- SOLID principles
About the company:
CentralSquare Technologies is an industry leader in public safety and public administration software, serving over 7,500 organizations from the largest metropolitan city to counties and towns of every size across North America. They provide the broadest, smartest and most unified software suite that serves 3 in 4 citizens across North America.
To apply for this position, please send CV to: Careers@RoninHR.com